If you love working with numbers and see yourself providing critical accounting and financial advice, TAFE NSW has plenty of study options to get you on your way.
The accounting and finance industry offers job opportunities all over the world, delivering in-demand services that can be applied to any business sector. From financial planning to bookkeeping, mortgage broking to accounting, TAFE can kickstart your career.
- Bachelor of Applied Finance (Financial Planning) HE20521
- Associate Degree in Accounting HE20522
- Diploma of Accounting FNS50215
- Diploma of Banking Services Management FNS50915
- Diploma of Financial Planning FNS50615
- Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management FNS50315
- Certificate IV in Accounting FNS40615
- Certificate IV in Bookkeeping FNS40215
- Certificate III in Financial Services FNS30115
- Fill out the form to download the Course Guide and learn more about studying Accounting & Finance with us.
Why TAFE NSW?
Affordable courses with government funding
Study when it suits you - online or at one of our 130 NSW campuses
Strong connections with over 25,000 industry partners
With practical skills and work experience
Over 1,200 courses from certificates to degrees
Graduate facts that put you in front