As Australia's population ages, there is increasing demand for aged care. It's a very rewarding industry to work in. Every day you make a positive difference to someone's life.
If you love helping others, studying aged care at TAFE NSW is a great choice to establish a fulfilling career in an area with many opportunities. Our expert teachers provide hands-on training in world-class facilities.
- Certificate IV in Ageing Support CHC43015
- Certificate IV in Leisure and Health CHC43415
- Certificate III Individual Support (Ageing, Home and Community) CHC33015
- Certificate III in Health Services Assistance (Assisting in Nursing Work in Acute Care) HLT33115
- Fill out the form to download the Course Guide and learn more about studying Aged Care with us.
Why TAFE NSW?
Affordable courses with government funding
Study when it suits you - online or at one of our 130 NSW campuses
Strong connections with over 25,000 industry partners
With practical skills and work experience
Over 1,200 courses from certificates to degrees
Graduate facts that put you in front