Do you love caring for sick and injured animals? Choose a career that makes a difference to the lives of animals and the people who depend on them.
TAFE's animal care qualifications lead to careers working with companion animals, wildlife and captive animals. People enrol in animal care courses with TAFE NSW each year because they know employers trust our training and employ our graduates.
Courses in Veterinary Nursing
- Certificate II in Animal Studies ACM20110
- Diploma in Veterinary Nursing (Surgical) ACM50212
- Certificate IV in Veterinary Nursing ACM40412
- Certificate IV in Companion Animal Services ACM40301
Courses in Horse Industry
- Certificate IV in Racing (Racehorse Trainer) (Thoroughbred) RGR40108
- Certificate IV in Racing (Jockey) RGR40208
- Diploma of Horse Industry Management (Performance Horse) 10230NAT
Courses in Zookeeping
- Certificate III in Captive Animals ACM30310
- Fill out the form to download the Course Guide and learn more about studying Animal Care & Horse Industry with us.
Why TAFE NSW?
Affordable courses with government funding
Study when it suits you - online or at one of our 130 NSW campuses
Strong connections with over 25,000 industry partners
With practical skills and work experience
Over 1,200 courses from certificates to degrees
Graduate facts that put you in front