Are you a hands-on problem solver keen to know how things work? The automotive industry offers a wide range of exciting employment opportunities just right for you.
Whether it's heavy machinery, motorbikes, cars or just about anything in-between, TAFE NSW is the place to get your automotive career rolling. Industry trusts our training and employs our graduates.
- Diploma of Automotive Technology AUR50212
- Certificate IV in Automotive Mechanical Diagnosis AUR40212
- Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology AUR30616
- Certificate III in Automotive Body Repair Technology AUR32116
- Certificate III in Motorcycle Mechanical Technology AUR30812
- Certificate III in Automotive and Marine Trimming Technology AUR32316
- Certificate III in Automotive Refinishing Technology AUR32412
- Fill out the form to download the Course Guide and learn more about studying Automotive with us.
Why TAFE NSW?
Affordable courses with government funding
Study when it suits you - online or at one of our 130 NSW campuses
Strong connections with over 25,000 industry partners
With practical skills and work experience
Over 1,200 courses from certificates to degrees
Graduate facts that put you in front