- If you are enrolled in an eligible STEM (science, technology, engineering or maths) course, NSW Government 'Smart and Skilled' support can help fund your full qualification with a Jobs of Tomorrow scholarship.
- Flexible payment options and VET Student Loans (from 2017) can help domestic students cover full-fee paying courses.
- For Aboriginal people, young people, and people with a disability, some courses may have no cost at all.
- NSW apprentices pay $2,000 or less over your whole apprenticeship. NSW trainees pay only $1,000 or less for your traineeship.
- Domestic students can apply for a range of scholarships to fund part or all of your studies.
- For international students, there are different fees and study conditions, so get in touch to find out more.
Don't take our word for it
See what our past students have to say about their time at TAFE NSW.
"I wasn’t really into the whole university atmosphere where everyone seems to be competing. At TAFE, everyone kinda helps each other. It’s much more supportive."
- Jesse Skinner, Bachelor of 3D Art and Animation
"Coming to TAFE was a much better fit for me because I was really able to be one-on-one with teachers and it was a much more intimate learning environment, which really benefited me as a student."
- Olivia Groome, Bachelor of Design (Interior Design)
Want to speak with our customer service team?
Fill out the form below and we’ll give you a call to discuss your future at TAFE NSW.