Do you love experimenting with cosmetics? If you are a creative and artistic person who sees hair, nails and skin as your canvas, TAFE NSW can launch you into a fulfilling and rewarding career.
The skills you can learn in a TAFE NSW Beauty course range from aromatherapy to advanced massage, cosmetic tattooing to customer service, eyelashes to ear lobes. Whether you want to start your own spa or work in fashion, film or television, there's a course perfect for you. Train with our expert teachers in fully fitted out salons with the most up-to-date equipment and technology.
- Certificate III in Beauty Services SHB30115
- Certificate II in Retail Cosmetics SHB20116
- Certificate III in Makeup SHB30115
- Diploma of Beauty Therapy SHB50115
- Diploma of Remedial Massage HLT52015
- Diploma of Specialist Make-up Services CUA51015
- Fill out the form to download the Course Guide and learn more about studying Beauty & Massage with us.
Why TAFE NSW?
Affordable courses with government funding
Study when it suits you - online or at one of our 130 NSW campuses
Strong connections with over 25,000 industry partners
With practical skills and work experience
Over 1,200 courses from certificates to degrees
Graduate facts that put you in front