Skip to Navigation Skip to Content
×
Menu
Business & Project Management
  • Australian Training Awards Winner
  • NSW Training Awards Winner

Download your free Business & Project Management Course Guide

Fill out the form below to receive your free Business & Project Management Course Guide. Our customer service team will be in touch.

Don't take our word for it

See what our past students have to say about their time at TAFE NSW studying Business & Project Management.

• Linda

"I studied online but I still had access to the teachers for support and nothing was too much trouble. It was a fantastic experience and now I have the knowledge to run my own business."
    - Linda, Diploma of Business

• Meagan

"I loved every bit of the course. The teachers were very thorough, they helped and guided us so we could understand everything; what I've learned is going to cover what I need to return to the workforce."
    - Meagan, Certificate IV in Small Business Management

Climb the corporate ladder and get on your road to success! Develop interpersonal skills that are crucial to leading a contemporary organisation. Improve your ability to inspire others and be ready to lead!

A managerial role brings great rewards and responsibility. Our courses provide opportunities to establish networks and connect with world-class teaching resources. Gain a comprehensive understanding of business and management expectations with TAFE NSW. We know business and we know what it takes to succeed.

• Bachelor of Business HE20512
  • Certificate IV in Leadership and Management BSB42015
  • Certificate II in Business BSB20115
  • Diploma of Project Management BSB51415
  • Diploma of Business BSB50215
  • Diploma of Leadership and Management BSB51915
  • Certificate IV in Small Business Management BSB40415
  • Certificate IV in New Small Business BSB42615
  • Fill out the form to download the Course Guide and learn more about studying Business & Project Management with us.

We’re still taking late enrolments.
Hurry! Semester 2 has just started.

Why TAFE NSW?

Don't take our word for it

• Linda

- Linda, Diploma of Business

• Meagan