Do you know your rump from your rib eye, and want a career that's a cut above?
With TAFE NSW's Butchery courses you will get hands-on, practical knowledge of the industry, right through from paddock to plate. Upon course completion,you'll be able to work in many different roles within the meat processing industry, confident that the skills you learned at our Specialist Training Centres will set you up for a successful, lifelong career.
- Certificate IV in Meat Processing (Meat Safety) MTM40211
- Certificate III in Meat Processing (Retail Butcher) AMP30815
- Certificate III in Meat Processing (Boning Room) AMP30116
- Certificate III in Pork Production AHC30416
- Fill out the form to download the Course Guide and learn more about studying Butchery with us.
Why TAFE NSW?
Affordable courses with government funding
Study when it suits you - online or at one of our 130 NSW campuses
Strong connections with over 25,000 industry partners
With practical skills and work experience
Over 1,200 courses from certificates to degrees
Graduate facts that put you in front