If you are looking to enter the exciting and dynamic building and construction industry, TAFE NSW has carpentry courses perfect for you.
Do you like the idea of repairing kitchens and buildings with your own hands? Carpenters work with wood, often on construction sites or renovations, but may specialise in cabinetry or fine furniture. They play an important role within the building, construction and renovation industries.
- Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building) CPC40110
- Certificate III in Carpentry CPC30211
- Certificate III in Joinery CPC31912
- Certificate III in Shopfitting CPC31812
- Fill out the form to download the Course Guide and learn more about studying Carpentry with us.
Why TAFE NSW?
Affordable courses with government funding
Study when it suits you - online or at one of our 130 NSW campuses
Strong connections with over 25,000 industry partners
With practical skills and work experience
Over 1,200 courses from certificates to degrees
Graduate facts that put you in front