Standing back to revel in the accomplishment of a well constructed, finished project can be a rewarding and inspiring feeling, and one you can experience often with a civil construction career.
Civil construction is building Australia's future infrastructure. Large scale public infrastructure projects are creating unprecedented demand for civil construction workers in a wide range of areas including labourers, plant operators, site managers, foremen and site supervisors. TAFE NSW can help you learn the industry specific skills and techniques to help you establish a solid platform for employment and take advantage of the current civil construction boom.
Courses in Supervising & Managing in Civil Construction
- Diploma of Civil Construction Management RII50415
- Certificate IV in Civil Construction Supervision RII40715
- Certificate IV in Civil Construction Operations RII40615
Courses in On the Ground Civil Construction Jobs
- Certificate III in Civil Construction RII30915
- Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operations RII30815
- Certificate III in Surface Extraction Operations RII30115
- Fill out the form to download the Course Guide and learn more about studying Civil Construction with us.
Why TAFE NSW?
Affordable courses with government funding
Study when it suits you - online or at one of our 130 NSW campuses
Strong connections with over 25,000 industry partners
With practical skills and work experience
Over 1,200 courses from certificates to degrees
Graduate facts that put you in front