Get qualified as a community worker, case worker, youth worker or disability support officer. Start your community services career with TAFE NSW.
Community workers can be employed in the not-for profit,government and private sectors, in a wide variety of areas. These include: advocacy, aged care, disability services, Indigenous and multicultural support, asylum seekers and refugee services, mental health, child and family services, counselling, schools, youth, and more.
- Bachelor of Community Services HE20528
- Diploma of Community Services CHC52015
- Diploma of Counselling CHC51015
- Diploma of Youth Work CHC50413
- Diploma of Mental Health CHC53315
- Certificate IV in Community Services CHC42015
- Certificate IV in Optical Dispensing HLT47815
- Fill out the form to download the Course Guide and learn more about studying Community Services with us.
Why TAFE NSW?
Affordable courses with government funding
Study when it suits you - online or at one of our 130 NSW campuses
Strong connections with over 25,000 industry partners
With practical skills and work experience
Over 1,200 courses from certificates to degrees
Graduate facts that put you in front