There is a high demand for quality chefs in Australia, and TAFE NSW will arm you with the experience and knowledge you need to get noticed in the industry.
Each course is delivered in state-of-the-art commercial kitchens, by teachers who are passionate about the industry. From learning how to twist pasta to mastering hospitality operations, you will gain a wide range of culinary skills that will set you apart from your competition.
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality SIT60316
- Diploma of Hospitality SIT50416
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery SIT30816
- Certificate III in Asian Cookery SIT31116
- Certificate IV in Patisserie SIT40716
- Fill out the form to download the Course Guide and learn more about studying Cookery with us.
Why TAFE NSW?
Affordable courses with government funding
Study when it suits you - online or at one of our 130 NSW campuses
Strong connections with over 25,000 industry partners
With practical skills and work experience
Over 1,200 courses from certificates to degrees
Graduate facts that put you in front