Gain experience and make connections
Our courses are recognised for their hands-on approach to skills training, with built in internships and work placements enhancing your employability and career. Our small class sizes and personalised approach give you greater access to a quality education, boosting your skills along the way. Some programs offer a mix of classroom and online delivery, allowing you to balance your studies around your other commitments.
- Bachelor of Applied Finance (Financial Planning) HE20521
- Bachelor of Business HE20512
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education and Care HE20510
- Bachelor of Community Services HE20528
- Bachelor of Design (Interior Design) HE20501
- Bachelor of 3D Art and Animation HE20520
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Network Security) HE20524
- Bachelor of Fashion Design HE20506
- Bachelor of Property Valuation HE20507V01
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Data Infrastructure Engineering) HE20525
- Bachelor of Applied Commerce HE20531
- Fill out the form to download the Course Guide and learn more about studying Degrees with us.
Why TAFE NSW?
Affordable courses with government funding
Study when it suits you - online or at one of our 130 NSW campuses
Strong connections with over 25,000 industry partners
With practical skills and work experience
Over 1,200 courses from certificates to degrees
Graduate facts that put you in front