Electrical trades and electrotechnology offer those with the right spark a very promising career!
The digital age is creating strong demand for electricians specialising in telecommunications, instrumentation, security and electronic control systems, and information technology. Studying electrotechnology at TAFE NSW will give you access to courses that provide all the practical and theoretical knowledge you need to really excel.
- Advanced Diploma of Electrical – Engineering UEE62211
- Diploma of Electrical Engineering UEE50411
- Diploma of Electronics and Communications Engineering UEE50511
- Certificate IV in Industrial Electronics and Control UEE40911
- Certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician UEE30811
- Advanced Diploma of Electrical Engineering UEE62211
- Fill out the form to download the Course Guide and learn more about studying Electronics & Electrotechnology with us.
Why TAFE NSW?
Affordable courses with government funding
Study when it suits you - online or at one of our 130 NSW campuses
Strong connections with over 25,000 industry partners
With practical skills and work experience
Over 1,200 courses from certificates to degrees
Graduate facts that put you in front