Develop practical solutions to complex problems
Get trained by TAFE NSW's industry professionals to work with a range of technologies and tools. Learn advanced practical skills and knowledge in machine design and set up that can be applied across many industries as an engineering technician, such as mining, manufacturing, and automotive.
- Diploma of Engineering - Technical (Mechanical) MEM50212
- Certificate III in Engineering (Fabrication Trade) MEM30305
- Certificate IV in Engineering MEM40105
- Associate Degree of Applied Engineering (Renewable Energy Technology) HE20502
- Fill out the form to download the Course Guide and learn more about studying Engineering with us.
Why TAFE NSW?
Affordable courses with government funding
Study when it suits you - online or at one of our 130 NSW campuses
Strong connections with over 25,000 industry partners
With practical skills and work experience
Over 1,200 courses from certificates to degrees
Graduate facts that put you in front