Follow your ambition and build a career in the industry you love; whether you want to work as a designer, maker, buyer, merchandiser or stylist.
TAFE NSW offers the biggest range of industry created and recognised fashion qualifications to help you achieve your career goals. You could find yourself developing products, creating a fashion line, or managing major fashion brands in a career filled with exciting opportunities. Follow in the famous footsteps of our alumni!
- Bachelor of Fashion Design HE20506
- Advanced Diploma of Applied Fashion Design and Merchandising MST60116
- Diploma of Applied Fashion Design and Merchandising (Design and Product Development) MST50116
- Diploma of Live Production and Technical Services (Theatre Costume) CUA50415
- Diploma of Textile Design and Development MST50216
- Fill out the form to download the Course Guide and learn more about studying Fashion with us.
Why TAFE NSW?
Affordable courses with government funding
Study when it suits you - online or at one of our 130 NSW campuses
Strong connections with over 25,000 industry partners
With practical skills and work experience
Over 1,200 courses from certificates to degrees
Graduate facts that put you in front