Working in government can be challenging, exciting and rewarding, allowing you to demonstrate leadership, guidance, administrative and planning skills to improve your local region.
By developing a broad range of skills for work in a Federal, State, or Local government department, you could soon be in a position to help influence and contribute to the political landscape.
- Diploma of Government PSP50116
- Certificate IV in Government PSP40116
- Certificate IV in Local Government (Regulatory Services) LGA40504
- Certificate III in Local Government (Operational Works) LGA30304
- Fill out the form to download the Course Guide and learn more about studying Government with us.
Why TAFE NSW?
Affordable courses with government funding
Study when it suits you - online or at one of our 130 NSW campuses
Strong connections with over 25,000 industry partners
With practical skills and work experience
Over 1,200 courses from certificates to degrees
Graduate facts that put you in front