Become a qualified hairdresser or barber and work toward becoming a top stylist or owning your own salon.
Learn the latest hair techniques from industry leaders in state-of-the-art facilities and gain a strong understanding of the business side of beauty. Our purpose-built salons are also open to the public, so you can practise your skills and get a taste of working with real clients.
- Diploma of Salon Management SHB50216
- Certificate IV in Hairdressing SHB40216
- Certificate III in Barbering SHB30516
- Certificate III in Hairdressing SHB30416
- Fill out the form to download the Course Guide and learn more about studying Hairdressing with us.
Why TAFE NSW?
Affordable courses with government funding
Study when it suits you - online or at one of our 130 NSW campuses
Strong connections with over 25,000 industry partners
With practical skills and work experience
Over 1,200 courses from certificates to degrees
Graduate facts that put you in front