Perhaps the idea of working with precision instruments in a clinical environment sounds interesting? Or the thought of supporting people at every stage of life sounds like it would form the basis of a rewarding career?
A TAFE NSW audiometry, optical or healthcare course could be just right for you. Train to work in a diverse and growing sector, where a range of opportunities are available in community health, hospitals, private practice, and even retail environments. You will learn a wide range of skills in a clinical environment as well as administration, technical and retail skills – so you're totally job-ready at the end of your course.
- Diploma of Audiometry HLT57415
- Certificate IV in Optical Dispensing HLT47815
- Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance HLT43015
- Certificate IV in Community Pharmacy Dispensary SIR40216
- Fill out the form to download the Course Guide and learn more about studying Healthcare, Audiometry & Optometry with us.
Why TAFE NSW?
Affordable courses with government funding
Study when it suits you - online or at one of our 130 NSW campuses
Strong connections with over 25,000 industry partners
With practical skills and work experience
Over 1,200 courses from certificates to degrees
Graduate facts that put you in front