Skip to Navigation Skip to Content
×
Menu
Healthcare
  • Australian Training Awards Winner
  • NSW Training Awards Winner

Download your free Healthcare, Audiometry & Optometry Course Guide

Fill out the form below to receive your free Healthcare, Audiometry & Optometry Course Guide. Our customer service team will be in touch.

Don't take our word for it

See what our past students have to say about their time at TAFE NSW studying Healthcare, Audiometry & Optometry.

• Audiometry & Optometry

"The teachers really made the difference. They were the ones who made it possible for me to get involved and for me to make the most out of my course. These teachers are the key in fostering students' studies, and I could not appreciate their efforts more!"
    - Arianna Kokkinakis, Certificate IV in Optical Dispensing

• Arianna Kokkinakis

"TAFE was face-to-face and I gained a lot from the other students as well as the teachers. My teacher was passionate about science and brought the subject to life for me. I went for the knowledge, and it has now opened up my horizons"
    - Randa Trott, Certificate IV in Optical Dispensing

Perhaps the idea of working with precision instruments in a clinical environment sounds interesting? Or the thought of supporting people at every stage of life sounds like it would form the basis of a rewarding career?

A TAFE NSW audiometry, optical or healthcare course could be just right for you. Train to work in a diverse and growing sector, where a range of opportunities are available in community health, hospitals, private practice, and even retail environments. You will learn a wide range of skills in a clinical environment as well as administration, technical and retail skills – so you're totally job-ready at the end of your course.

• Diploma of Audiometry HLT57415
  • Certificate IV in Optical Dispensing HLT47815
  • Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance HLT43015
  • Certificate IV in Community Pharmacy Dispensary SIR40216
  • Fill out the form to download the Course Guide and learn more about studying Healthcare, Audiometry & Optometry with us.

We’re still taking late enrolments.
Hurry! Semester 2 has just started.

Why TAFE NSW?

Don't take our word for it

• Audiometry & Optometry

• Arianna Kokkinakis