Would you like to work with plants in the nursery or landscape construction?
A course in horticulture at TAFE NSW could see your career grow to new heights! Horticulture offers a fantastic variety of career options and opportunities to work outdoors, with nature as your companion. Our horticulture students have access to modern industry approved nursery facilities, extensive on-site gardens and turf areas as well as specialist facilities for training.
- Diploma of Horticulture AHC50410
- Diploma of Landscape Design AHC50610
- Certificate IV in Conservation and Land Management AHC31410
- Certificate III in Landscape Construction AHC30910
- Certificate III in Parks and Gardens AHC31010
- Fill out the form to download the Course Guide and learn more about studying Horticulture & Landscaping with us.
Why TAFE NSW?
Affordable courses with government funding
Study when it suits you - online or at one of our 130 NSW campuses
Strong connections with over 25,000 industry partners
With practical skills and work experience
Over 1,200 courses from certificates to degrees
Graduate facts that put you in front