Who can get a Jobs of Tomorrow Scholarship?
If you’re enrolled in a Certificate IV or higher level course in career areas such as nursing, healthcare, engineering, IT, you could be eligible for the $1000 scholarship. Over 60 different courses qualify.
To be eligible, you must:
- meet the Smart and Skilled personal eligibility criteria, and
- be enrolled in an eligible qualification and started your course after 1 January 2016.
Applying for your Jobs of Tomorrow Scholarship
Once you’ve enrolled in an eligible course you can apply online here.
To complete the application you’ll need to provide:
- your Notification of Enrolment document which provides your “Commitment ID”
- your Australian bank account details
- and one of the following documents to verify your identity:
- Australian driver licence
- Australian passport / visa
- Australian Medicare card
- Australian Birth certificate
- Australian Marriage certificate
- Australian Change of Name certificate
- Australian Certificate of Registration by Descent
- Australian Citizenship Certificate
- Australian ImmiCard