If you have an analytical mind, love science, and are looking for a challenge, TAFE NSW has a number of courses that can lead you to a great laboratory career.
Pathology includes the collection and testing of biological products such as blood, urine and other fluids and tissue samples. Working in a pathology lab can be a high-pressure environment, but also stimulating and exciting. At TAFE NSW, we make sure you get hands-on experience using the latest industry-standard equipment, learning from industry experts.
- Certificate III in Pathology Collection HLT37215
- Certificate III in Laboratory Skills MSL30116
- Diploma of Laboratory Technology (Pathology Testing) MSL50116
- Diploma of Laboratory Technology (Biological and Environmental Testing) MSL50109
- Fill out the form to download the Course Guide and learn more about studying Laboratory Science with us.
Why TAFE NSW?
Affordable courses with government funding
Study when it suits you - online or at one of our 130 NSW campuses
Strong connections with over 25,000 industry partners
With practical skills and work experience
Over 1,200 courses from certificates to degrees
Graduate facts that put you in front