TAFE NSW's sound production courses give you the ability to enter the sound production industry with practical knowledge and skills.
Recording, editing, processing and mixing technologies are used during a variety of projects using the best gear by SSL, Neumann, Avalon, Drawmer, AKG, Shure among many others. Using Pro Tools recording and editing software and Ableton for creative music composition, graduates build a range of real-world skills providing a comprehensive foundation for a career in the production industry.
- Advanced Diploma of Sound Production CUS60209
- Diploma of Sound Production CUS50209
- Diploma of Music Industry CUA50815
- Certificate IV in Music Industry (Sound Production) CUA40915
- Certificate III in Live Production and Services CUA30415
- Fill out the form to download the Course Guide and learn more about studying Music & Sound Production with us.
Why TAFE NSW?
Affordable courses with government funding
Study when it suits you - online or at one of our 130 NSW campuses
Strong connections with over 25,000 industry partners
With practical skills and work experience
Over 1,200 courses from certificates to degrees
Graduate facts that put you in front