Imagine a healthy career where you are helping people achieve their personal fitness goals, while you enjoy going to work every day.
If this sounds like you, there are plenty of flexible study options at TAFE NSW to launch your sport and fitness career. Learn about anatomy and injury prevention, pursue a career in sports development, or train for a leadership, coaching, or management role with professionals who are working in the industry.
- Diploma of Fitness (Management) SIS50215
- Diploma of Sport Development SIS50612
- Diploma of Sport and Recreation Management SIS50115
- Certificate IV in Fitness SIS40215
- Certificate III in Fitness (Gym Instructor) SIS30315
- Fill out the form to download the Course Guide and learn more about studying Sport & Fitness with us.
Why TAFE NSW?
Affordable courses with government funding
Study when it suits you - online or at one of our 130 NSW campuses
Strong connections with over 25,000 industry partners
With practical skills and work experience
Over 1,200 courses from certificates to degrees
Graduate facts that put you in front